Special Character Experiences and Photo Experience Coming to Disney World…
Disney World will be bringing some special PhotoPass and special character meet opportunities on August 19.
Some of the character experiences will include:
- Meeko joins Pocahontas at Character Landing on Discovery Island
- Timon joins Rafiki at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta joins Flik at Discovery Island near Creature Comforts
- The Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” Maleficent, and Cruella de Vil will meet with guests at Sunset Showcase. This opportunity will be available from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- and more
While the PhotoPass will include:
- Dream Big Princess photo backdrop in Fantasyland (daylight hours only)
- Cinderella’s Coach in Fantasyland
- “Tangled” light painting photo opportunity near Ariel’s Grotto (available after dark)
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot on the bridge near Fairytale Garden
- Baymax Animated Magic Shot with the PhotoPass photographer located near Mouse Gear and the Fountain of Nations
- Fisheye lens near the fountain close to the entrance to Spaceship Earth
- and more
Visit the PhotoPass photographer in DinoLand U.S.A. from 9-10 p.m. to have magical Mickey light effects added to your photo.
You can also purchase Memory MakerOne Day for $59 in the My Disney Experience mobile app during or after your visit.
You can find more with the video below:
What do you think of the PhotoPass at Disney? Let me know in the comments below.